Hosted once again by the prestigious Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, the respected UK-based design studio Dubois Yachts is pleased to announce that the 2013 Dubois Cup will be held in Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy, running from 1st to the 3rd of June 2013.
The inaugural Dubois Cup took place in Palma in 2007 following a conversation between Ed Dubois and a client who suggested the idea of a regatta solely for Dubois yachts. As with many things, the idea grew and the Dubois Cup was established – an opportunity for owners to enjoy their boats, to put them through their paces and to meet other Dubois owners and friends.
The second Dubois Cup took place in 2009 at the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda in Sardinia and the third Cup took place earlier this year, from 4th – 6th June, again held at and organised in conjunction with the YCCS.
This invitation-only event is the only Superyacht regatta to combine racing and a full social programme with a commitment to raising money for charity.
The 3rd Dubois Cup has been hailed as the best yet, with 14 Dubois designs in attendance and 8 of the fleet taking part in the racing. Despite a few weather problems the event ran very successfully.
Still retaining the wonderful ethos and atmosphere that is at the heart of the Dubois brand, Dubois Yachts hopes to see the Cups continue to grow year on year.
Superyacht News Related to "Dates for Dubois Cup 2013 revealed"
- Dates for NZ Millennium Cup 2013 revealed – Three superyachts already signed up
- 2013 BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival Dates Revealed
- Dates for 2013 Antibes Yacht Show revealed
- Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta’s Silver Jubilee Cup for Dubois designed 39m Fitzroy charter yacht Ganesha (ex Zulu II)
- Dates for the 6th International exhibition of boats and yachts Moscow Boat Show 2013 revealed