It was a very exciting day for the Chinese builder, Cheoy Lee, when the company loaded its Bravo 88′ superyacht (hull 5018) as well as Alpha 76′ Flybridge Express yacht (hull 5033) aboard a ship for delivery to the Port of Palm Beach. 40 days and 10,000 miles later Bravo 88′ and Alpha 76′ Flybridge Express yachts were successfully offloaded.
Motor yacht Bravo 88′ and Alpha 76′ Flybridge Express yacht will now be both prepared to be exhibited at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, along with two other magnificent vessels by Cheoy Lee, including the Alpha 76′ Express yacht as well as the 151′ Marco Polo superyacht Mazu.
Below is a choice of the spectacular charter yachts built by Cheoy Lee.
Cheoy Lee Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Bravo 88′ superyacht and Alpha 76′ Flybridge Express yacht by Cheoy Lee loaded and delivered to Palm Beach"
- Images of the all new Cheoy Lee motor yacht Alpha Express 76 Flybridge
- Spectacular Bravo 88′ superyacht by Cheoy Lee
- Interior images of the Cheoy Lee luxury yacht Bravo 88
- Cheoy Lee to exhibit at the 2012 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- New Cheoy Lee luxury yachts on display at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale Boat Show