Horacio Bozzo, from the Italian Design and Engineering Company ‘Axis Group Yacht Design‘ is happy to announce the 70m luxury motor yacht NUMPTIA (now motor yacht HIGH POWER) has won the prestigious Naval Architecture Award in the Motor Yachts category during the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards taken place on the 22nd June at the Grand Casino in Montecarlo.
This important event focuses on the essential design feature of the superyacht design and recognizes both innovation and creativity design skills of world top designers. The gold Neptune is the symbol of this prestigious recognition.
This is the second high profile award that Axis achieves in 2012 following the Best Yacht Designer of the Year in Asia back in May.
Motor Yacht NUMPTIA
… now renamed to motor yacht HIGH POWER II is a 70m vessel constructed by Rossinavi accommodating 12 guests in 6 spacious and luxurious cabins and features stunning curvaceous lines with dark navy blue hull and white superstructure. Large windows and glass sliding doors create an excellent indoor/outdoor flow and ensure spectacular views.
Superyacht News Related to "Axis Group Yacht Design awarded Golden Neptune for the 70m luxury yacht NUMPTIA (now renamed to yacht HIGH POWER II)"
- 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards Winners
- Pendennis’ catamaran Hemisphere wins two ‘Golden Neptunes’ at the 2012 ShowBoats Design Awards
- Axis Group Yacht Design – Winner of the Best Yacht Designer in Asia for the Year 2012
- 54m superyacht Project Panorama by ISA Yachts with engineering by Axis Group Yacht Design
- Axis Group Yacht Design opens new office in Shanghai