The eighth hull belonging to the successful 90′ sky lounge motoryacht series, the 90′ motor yacht by Alexander Marine, the Taiwan-based builder of Ocean Alexander vessels, has been successfully sold. Recently delivered to the USA, the 90′ Ocean Alexander superyacht was sold in Roche Harbor Washington, where she was presented to the public for the very first time.
Boasting the lovely custom interior with impressive granites, marbles as well as fabrics and cabinetry in walnut and burl, the 90′ ocean Alexander luxury yacht offers the latest 4 stateroom layout with open floor plan on the main deck. Her crew quarters include one captain room and one double bunk cabin.
Twin 1920 HP MTU diesel engines can drive the 90′ Ocean Alexander yacht to the maximum speed of 24 knots. Additionally, she is also fitted with twin Kohker 53KW gen sets providing the electrical power as well as ABT zero speed stabilizers to ensure a more pleasurable ride and stability.
Superyacht News Related to "90′ Sky Lounge Motoryacht by Ocean Alexander sold"
- New 112’ Tri-Level Motoryacht by Ocean Alexander with delivery in 2014
- Ocean Alexander sells the 2010 motor yacht Ocean Alexander 88′
- Motor yacht Ocean Alexander 78 sold
- Motor yacht Ocean Alexander 82 Cockpit – the fastest Ocean Alexander superyacht ever built
- 36.9m motor yacht OCEAN ALEXANDER 120 by Ocean Alexander Yachts and Christensen Shipyards