Originally constructed by Sevmash in Russia the 82-metre superyacht Project Graceful has been transferred to Beremen in Germany in 2010. At the moment motor yacht Project Graceful is located at the Blohm and Voss Repair shipyard, where she was transferred last week for completion.
The yacht features modifications, including an addition of a bulbous bow and a part of the superstructure. Project Graceful yacht features interior and exterior design by H2 Design and her accommodation is believed to be provided in 6 luxury cabins to a maximum of 6 guests. Project Graceful is scheduled for delivery in 2013.
Another project by H2 Yacht Design that is currently under build at the Russian shipyard Sevmash (where the Project Graceful was originally built) is the 71m motor yacht Agat.
Superyacht News Related to "82m motor yacht Project Graceful by Blohm and Voss"
- Blohm + Voss Super Yacht Palladium (ex. project Orca) delivered
- 88m MCA Motor Yacht ICE Concept by Blohm + Voss and Michael Leach Design – The BV88MCA MLD
- Blohm + Voss and Michael Leach Design to reveal a new 88m MCA Yacht Concept at the MYS 2011
- 92m Superyacht Mayan Queen IV by Blohm + Voss in Marlborough, New Zealand
- Yacht Orca (now called yacht Palladuim) a 96m Blohm & Voss superyacht