Superyacht Tenders and Toys are thrilled to reveal the fastest and meanest Jet-ski, presently available to the superyacht industry. This is appropriately called the ‘Black Edition 360’ and is produced by 158 Performance in England. Just 100 of these special edition Jet-skis are being manufactured, providing owners with the opportunity to own something unique, and above all fast!
Individual branding, lifting points and personalized delivery and training are offered on every purchase.
Capable of 80mp/h with the addition of an excellent handling hull this supercharged ski is claimed to be the fastest all round ski which is commercially available. 0-80mph is possible in just 3 seconds!
As you may have guessed the 360 refers to the enormous 360 brake horsepower this craft has, this is 100hp over the most powerful Seadoo currently on the market which this model is based off.
The concept has been driven by James Bushell (none other than the 8 times Jet-ski world champion) and James was one of the first to get his hands on the craft commenting: ‘it goes like stink and handles just like my race ski. It practically pulls your arms off – this isn’t one for the weak-wristed!’
The Black Edition 360 has a base price of £20,000.
• Engine: Rotax 1500cc 4 tech engine
• Engine Management: Re-Mapped ECU with 60LB injectors for improved acceleration and top speed. Valve spring retainers. 71 degree thermostat for lowered engine temperature to optimize performance
• Handling: 158 Performance Sponsons
• Exhaust: free flow sports exhaust
• Prop: Skat Track prop
• Steering: lowered race steering system and handlebars. Billet and anodized throttle and brake levers
• Onboard: 158 Performance mat kit and seat for extra grip and comfort