Ever wanted to be the first to test out a brand new luxury charter yacht? The designers and owners want you to as well. They want to show off their latest designs and let you test their new technology. They want you to feel the luxury and comfort of the latest in interior design and be pampered by the new crew (with years of experience of course). What’s so good about the new superyachts? We’ll let you decide..
1. The magnificent superyacht SUERTE is a joint project of the bespoke Tankoa Yachts with Vincenzo Ruggiero (naval architecture) and Francesco Paszkowski (design). Her amazing interior design is another features that makes her stand out from the line of charter yachts. Interior layout consists of 5 gusts cabins, including a 180 degrees master suite. Once cruising on Suerte, you simply cannot miss a chance to enjoy the glass bottom sun deck swimming pool with a waterfall and a wet bar.
2. The beautiful 60-metre yacht KATINA by Brodosplit has been initially designed as a charter yacht, which means that an ultimate luxury experience is absolutely guaranteed on board this beaty. Family friendly charter yacht offers accomodation in 6 stunning ensuite cabins with the following configuration: a spacious master suite, 3 double and 2 twin cabins. Crusing around the Caribbean Islands will be more entertaining on this vessel, as there is a large selection of water toys available: water skies, paddle boards, wave runners, underwater cameras and fishing equipment.
3. If you are looking for even more space for specialising and relaxation, then COCOA BEAN by Trinity Yachts can be a perfect option. Her exterior spaces are exceptional with living spaces offered on 5 decks. The observation lounge with seating, cocktail tables, sunpads, Jacuzzi and wet bar are located on the upper deck for a great get-together. If you opt for some intimate and quiet atmosphere, the sundeck would be your favourite place on board, as it features sunpads, seating and opens picturesque views.
4. So yachts that go the ice? Yachts that have helicopters? Submarines? What about all three? The fully classified Class 1 ice-breaking ship, LEGEND recently underwent a facelift and can now carry 26 guests in luxury rather than the previous 12, to both Antarctica and the Arctic. The Legend now charts a new course with many adventures along the way while guests are served first class cuisine and enjoy the 13 staterooms, including a Master suite, two VIP suites, four double staterooms and six convertible staterooms. She is also capable of carrying up to 19 crew on board, plus a 10 expedition crew that includes an ice-pilot, expedition leaders and a doctor. Top thrills within the ultimate luxury included.
5. The Admiral Technomar Group has upped the ante with its new luxury charter yacht, OURANOS. She is built around the water sport lover with a massive range of toys to play with on the water. Twelve guests can sleep comfortably on this 45 metre beauty and the 12 professional crew will ensure you make the best use of the facilities including a 12 seater Jacuzzi mini pool and fullled-beam beach club with a gymnasium. You will turn heads aboard this sleek lady.
6. The high end O’PARI 3 is definite winner for its builders Golden Yachts. It is designed for the international first class charterers. Giorgio and Stefano Vafiadis have designed nine yachts for this owner and created both the exterior and the interior. The O’PARI 3 looks sleek and elegant but performs like a sports boat. Other features include a huge garage on lower deck that contains a ski nautique boat, two RIB tenders, a Limo tender and a big selection of water toys for the 12 guests on board.
7. Home away from home? An amazingly welcoming and cozy atmosphere is created abroad HARUN. She is a 27-metre beauty built by Huruz Yat. The main feature is a stunning fire-places in the main saloon and staterooms. Two Jacuzzis, wide open ares for relaxation, plus amazing staterooms add to her ability to provide a luxury experience away from home.