For families there are many luxury charter yachts that cater specifically for youngsters. Why not add a bit of jet set sparkle to your vacation by staying onboard one of these top ten family friendly superyachts? There’s a huge selection to choose from, exciting itineraries and plenty to see and do while sailing around the Med, the Adriatic, or the Indian Ocean. Treat your family to a once in a lifetime holiday at sea on a stunning vessel that’s just like a five star hotel. Check out these top ten family friendly charter yachts.
1. QM of London – with its spa area, beach club featuring a gym and steam bath, the QM of London is the perfect family friendly luxury charter yacht. It has a beach club where youngsters can play in and out of the water with the crew supervising them, all part of the fun. Sleeping up to 14 guests in a master, two VIP state rooms, one double and three twin cabins, this yacht is one of the top ten yachts for families.
2. The Sarissa – the Sarissa charter yacht is well equipped for children. This superyacht has accommodation for up to ten guests in a master suite, two double state rooms, a triple and a convertible study/guest cabin. There’s also a large and safe deck area where an aft cockpit can be flooded to make a small swimming pool, ideal for the little ones. The children will enjoy the many water toys like water skis, tow toys and scuba diving equipment.
3. At Last – the toy box for kids on At Last contains many fantastic things to keep the little ones occupied and entertained. The slide for instance can be attached from the fly bridge to water level, great fun. This luxury charter yacht can accommodate 11 guests. It has plenty of deck space for dining al fresco along with a Jacuzzi on the sun deck and underwater lights, in fact everything for a memorable family vacation.
4. Rhino – the Rhino is ideal for families and is a top choice with superyacht guests. The name is Hawaiian for “family” and it’s true to its word. Family friendly crew will take care of all your needs making sure you have everything you could possibly wish for while on vacation. Extremely safe for kids, the Rhino can accommodate 10 guests in five super cabins.
5. Kathleen Anne – now this is a truly family orientated yacht. Onboard you’ll find laser sailing dinghies, water skis, wake boards, kayaks, snorkeling and diving gear so the kids can have an exciting time at sea. The crew on board the Kathleen Anne has professional sailing backgrounds so there’s no need to worry about safety at all. Accommodating 10 guests there’s a full beam master suite, a VIP state room plus three twin cabins.
6. Pegasus V – this sleek and luxurious charter yacht is perfect for families. It has a 12 metre swimming pool with steps and underwater lighting. The beach club dry dock has been built to enable guests to disembark directly inside the yacht. This can then be flooded when the tender is outside. The Pegasus V has many extras too such as a party deck, a cinema, spa and massage room, a children’s play room and an impressive helipad.
7. The Lazy Z – this beautiful Dutch built superyacht has accommodation large enough for 12 guests. It has six state rooms, a full beam owner’s suite on the main deck and five spacious guest cabins. There are also three king berth state rooms, one double with a Pullman berth and one twin cabin. The main attractions of the Lazy Z make it ideal for children. With a huge inflatable water slide, two tenders, a windsurfer, sea kayaks, water skis and snorkeling gear, kids will be entertained all day.
8. Wellesley – with a huge water slide the Wellesley has an enormous deck, big enough for kids to enjoy themselves. There are lots of great water toys too such as two Sea-Doo watercrafts, a Yamaha wave runner, scuba diving equipment, a dive compressor and fabulous towables. Accommodating 10 guests, this family friendly luxury charter yacht also has en suite bathroom facilities.
9. Callisto – one thing that makes the Callisto stand out is the friendly chef. She gets kids involved in inventing new ice cream flavors, how yummy! There’s also a treasure trove of toys for the little ones to use like a laser sailing dinghy and water slides. With lots of deck space this family friendly luxurious superyacht is ideal for children, no matter what their age.
10. Metsuyan IV – this superyacht is definitely one of the top ten family friendly luxury charter yachts around. Onboard Metsuyan IV the kids will find a 4m diving board, an outdoor 3D cinema as well as a wake board instructor. Youngsters can even climb up to the crow’s nest to take in the magnificent views, or at night, gaze at the stars. Having interconnecting doors between cabins allows parents to keep an eye on their children at all times.