The 4th Antibes Yacht Show will take place from the 8th to the 11th April 2010, presenting once again 170 yachts for sale and for charter in Port Vauban.
The quay Rambaud and part of the Billionaire’s Quay will welcome some of the most luxurious motor and sailing yachts for sale and charter.
The majority of the yachts are between 20 and 40 metres, however the news is that this year there will be a larger selection of the 40 to 50 metre yachts.
The growth of ecological and environmentally friendly products is to be noticed this year at the Bastion St Jaume, where you will discover many different types of exhibitors presenting their various equipments or offering a broad choice of service.
This year, at the Antibes Yacht Show, the captains and their guest will be invited to enjoy a complementary breakfast and lunch at the Captains’ Lounge located on the terrace of the Bastion St Jaume.
Just in front of the largest yachts of the show, the VIPs can take a break and enjoy a glass of champagne at the VIP lounge located on the IYCA.
Visitors wishing to take rest will be given a possibility to choose between the newly located restaurants on the IYCA, or the snack bar with fabulous sandwiches, or enjoy a break at the newly added Sushi bar in the Bastion St Jaume. A champagne bar in the middle of the Bastion St Jaume, just at the foot of the Captains’ Lounge will keep this area animated.
There are several seminars confirmed this year, which will take place in the restaurant. You can reserve your place directly with the organizers.
Many of the exhibitors are organizing a contest or a tombola:
– You can play golf for a charity and attempt to win a daily prize offered by Riviera Yacht Support. (IYCA C640)
– Marine Medical stand B416 is offering, on the final day of the show, a Nintendo Wii to the most accurate CPR compressions challenge winner. Learn how to save lives and win the Wii!
– Jet Chef for Servair (stand C627) is offering a long haul flight on Air France to either New York or Johannesburg (depending on availability). They also offer vintage wine and champagne daily for the ‘apéritif’.
The Official Antibes Yacht Show events are:
Thursday April 8th
– 10h00 Show’s Opening
– 15h00 Opening Ceremony presided by M. The Mayor of Antibes Juan Les Pins
– 20h00 Crew BBQ – Restaurant – IYCA (invitation only)
Friday April 9th
– 20h00 Gala Dinner – Belles Rives Hotel (Invitation only)
Saturday April 10th
– 19h30 Exhibitors’ Cocktail – Restaurant IYCA (invitation only)
Sunday April 11th
– 18h00 Show Ends
Come and visit the 4th Antibes Yacht Show, enjoy the beauty of the place and choose your yacht for the next season.
If you would like more information about the show or the yachts exhibited, please contact us.