Not only do superyachts exude charm, style and elegance, they have many other fantastic features too. Some are large enough to have onboard gyms, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, tender garages and amazing spas. Superyacht charters offer a sense of freedom and the opportunity to spend your time as you wish. Sunbathe all day long, have a refreshing and soothing massage or sit on the aft deck with a cool drink. What could be better?
1. Lady Britt’s On-The-Water Spa – if you want to pamper yourself while on vacation sailing to exotic destinations, use the beautiful spa onboard this spacious superyacht. It has a magnificent Finnish sauna which opens out on to the ocean so you can take a cool swim in the sea. Why not have your hair cut and styled in the hairdressing salon? Or for the more energetic, work out in the well-equipped gymnasium. There’s also a huge spa pool on the sun deck.
2. Serene’s Snowy Spa – as the name suggests this superyacht has a snow room as well as a sauna. The snow room is an innovative addition to the Serene and is a winter oasis where guests can escape from the hot sun. A thermal suite is kept between -6C and 0C, with powdery snow and even has occasional snow flurries throughout the day. Guests can benefit from this unique snow room, the low temperature increases the blood circulation in the body to strengthen the immune system.
3. J’Ade’s Spa – the J’Ade has one of the top spas ever created onboard a superyacht. This beautifully stylish spa offers an absolutely amazing Turkish Bath for relaxing your mind and body. With bright green mosaic tiles, reminiscent of some of the most exclusive baths in Turkey, the bath onboard the J’Ade is a place where you can go to indulge yourself in sheer and blissful luxury.
4. Moonraker’s Spa – luxury, peace and tranquility are words that spring to mind when using Moonraker’s Experiential Spa. Beautiful colors and aromas exude from this delightful spa along with programmable water jets in the shower. The water jets can alter your mood and energy ready for an enjoyable evening dining on the aft deck, having a drink or two with friends or family.
5. The Solandge – this luxurious superyacht definitely has one of the top spas. It features a sauna with a custom-made glass wall, beauty salon, massage room and a hammam. Unwind, relax and enjoy every moment onboard the Solandge with a spa that has everything you could possibly wish for and more.
6. Sherakhan’s Mosaic decorated Spa – expect to be awe struck when you first visit this spectacular mosaic decorated spa onboard the Sherakhan. With hand-crafted mosaic walls next to a cold water tub, a glass bottom spa pool that seats 18 people and a Finnish sauna, this spa is just awesome. Spend time in the spa to refresh and rejuvenate the mind and body, it really does work!
If there’s a feature that you want that will absolutely make or break your holiday, let CharterWorld find it for you and source the best luxury yachts to meet your specifications. Contact us with your requirements and we will be in touch.