Built by Amels in 1983, this classic superyacht has proven that excellent craftsmanship and regular maintenance can stand the test of time and remain popular long after the initial novelty has passed. After emerging from the shipyard M/Y CHESELLA has plenty of new features and improvements most notably:
- Complete new sun deck with, new Jacuzzi with lounging area around, large covered bar area, large lounging area aft
- New outdoor dining area, day head, pantry and sky lounge, plus the addition of a 6th guest cabin with office space
- New sound systems, Lutron lighting system and 4 new Samsung smart TVs for the sky lounge, Master suite and both VIP staterooms
- New drop-down swim platform, loungers and shower in the beach club
- New garage for the new jet ski, and
- New Comitti 11m chase boat.
Built with an aluminium hull and featuring naval architecture from Diana Naval Architects, luxury yacht CHESELLA has a beautifully designed exterior with a shallow draft for close beach access. Since her update, the tenders have moved onto the bow, providing plenty of room for alfresco dining, sunbathing and lounging on the upper deck. The sundeck is arguably the best outdoor entertainment space on board, where guests can soak in the forward Jacuzzi and take in the stunning surroundings of the Balearic Islands.
Plush armchairs and sumptuous sunpads along the stern will tempt guests to remain here all day – or all night – for relaxation or a fantastic private party to the backdrop of the colourful Italian Riviera.
Inside, the refit from Birgitta Sylvan Hedvall has remained true to her origins while giving a refreshing update to her furnishings: Warm wooden panelling adds to the atmosphere of the formal dining area and lounges, while the azure and carmine furnishings add a burst of colour to complement the grey and white tones found in the fixtures and fittings.
There is a great selection of water toys on board to make use of the fantastic beaches you will visit on your travels, and the collection includes:
- 1 x Comitti Venezia 34 Chase Boat
- 1 x Yamaha Waverunner ed-deluxe
- 1 x Paddleboard
- Inflatable toys, and
- Fishing equipment
The Caterpillar INC 3412 DITA engines produce a top speed of 12 knots with an extensive range of 3,200 nautical miles.
The accommodation sleeps up to 12 guests over 6 en-suite cabins: 1 Master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 1 double cabin, 2 twin cabins each with a Pullman berth and 1 bunk cabin. The crew of 7 will ensure that every guest has a relaxing and memorable vacation amongst such destinations as the Cote d’Azur or the Amalfi Coast.
Superyacht CHESELLA is available for charter in the Western Mediterranean from €75,000 per week plus expenses. To find out more about her availability and her incredible options contact CharterWorld.