Joachim Kinder is proud to present his latest 70-metre mega yacht concept, developed for a German yacht company. The breath-taking 70m Joachim Kinder yacht design represents a completely new concept, with an advanced formal expression and typology of the yacht structure, as well as clear and minimized alignment, with technoid and innovative detail solutions.
Main features of the new 70m Joachim Kinder superyacht concept:
– the front is characterized by a cantilevered superstructure with a futuristic pilothouse shape and extractable wings for better overview during the ships command. The wheelhouse has a direct fore ship access by a spiral staircase.
– storage compartments for a small tender and jetskis with the corresponding crane- and lift equipment are located on the formal closed foredeck structure
– the bow area is housing a special anchor room with a folding working platform on both sides to ensure optimal anchorage manoeuvre
– advanced hull-to-deck-window design at the fore ship for observations- and ‘spa’-areas creates spectacular view through the glass triangles
– a distinctive feature has been created by a central located and special recessed gang boards in combination with glass bulwarks, ceiling-high sliding windows and retractable balconies. By analogy, the interior is fitted with generous open foyers and central stairwell/elevator unit and living areas.
– the backward extendable helipad, that is essential for save air traffic (‘touch down’ and ‘take off’) on the upper deck, represents a technical innovation
– the sundeck is well equipped with several skylights for a perfect daylight arrangement for the owner deck located underneath
rewards side hull hatches for tender garage and beach area terrace
– one architectural highlight are the spectacular glazing parts besides the stern around the huge pool, itself covered and constructed by glass walls. The aft main deck has been designed as a tremendous beach-landscape with manifold relaxing zones
– the pool-area is covered with a light-construction retractable sun-protection system with adjustable aluminum slats
– a retractable bathing platform at the stern creates additional space for beach clubbing
– unusual, eye catching and style forming stainless-steel component parts at the stern platform intended for deck fittings.
Below is a gallery for the stylish charter yachts with design by Joachim Kinder.
Joachim Kinder Charter Yacht Images