Following its amazingly successful launch last year, the FACE2FACE networking portal is now LIVE and available to Global Superyacht Forum (GSF) registered delegates. This year’s FACE2FACE is bigger and better than ever, with plenty of improvements to enhance attendees’ use of the portal before as well as during the event.
The enhanced networking capabilities of FACE2FACE 2014:
• The addition of a new diary management feature means it is now easier to keep track of all your meetings, as well as the Forum sessions, with a personalized online calendar that exports to your desktop.
• The number of meeting requests permitted has doubled from last year, with delegates now able to arrange up to 40 meetings throughout the show.
• Designated FACE2FACE time slots have been scrapped so delegates can meet at a time to suit them.
• An improved messaging system means you can speak with other attendees, regardless if you have a scheduled meeting with them.
• Registrants are now listed by company name to enable an easier search process.
• Photographs are mandatory in order to request meetings. They can be imported from LinkedIn, uploaded from your personal device or taken at the designated photo point during GSF registration point.
• You can filter requests from individuals, so that you only speak with those relevant to your business.
The Global Superyacht Forum will be held from 17 – 19 November 2014 in Amsterdam.
Awlgrip, Caterpillar, Cathelco, Cayman Islands Shipping Registry, Clyde & Co, MTN Communications, MTU Friedrichshafen, Palladium Technologies, R & Q Marine Services and Struik & Hamerslag proudly sponsor this year’s Global Superyacht Forum.