1. Mega Yacht AZZAM – this 180m luxury mega yacht was constructed by Lurssen Shipyard in Germany and in 2013 was then the largest luxury yacht in the world. Launched by Lurssen in April 2013 this magnificent vessel featured beautiful, elegant exterior lines, styling by Nauta Yachts and interiors by Christophe Leoni. A world class team was behind this important project to ensure timeless design as well as luxurious and sophisticated accommodation. Azzam has an impressive top speed of 30 knots, what an adventure for those on board!
2. Motor Yacht SOLANDGE – this magnificent 2013 five deck Lurssen motor yacht has a timeless EspenOeino exterior superyacht design and interior designed by Aileen Rodriguez. Her length is 85m, a steel hull and aluminium super structure which is usual for most boats of this size and type. The Solandge motor yacht also has superb interior entertainment spaces along with expansive exterior areas making her well suited as a luxury charter motor yacht. She is available for luxury yacht charters in the Caribbean during the winter and in the Mediterranean during the summer months.
3. Luxury Superyacht TITANIA – the Titania is a 72m, 236.2 feet mega yacht built by the world famous German shipyard Lurssen in 2006. This spectacular luxury superyacht features exterior styling by EspenOino and equally impressive interior design by Zuretti. It’s one of the largest and most distinctive mega charter yachts in the world offering amazing accommodation for up to twelve guests seeking the highest level of comfort and excitement. The Titania spans six decks with outstanding dining features, sun deck with 360 degree views, a massive spa pool, sports bar, theater, gym and all round Wi-Fi.
4. Luxury Superyacht EXCELLENCE V – this superyacht was designed by Raymond Langton Designs and launched by the German company Abeking & Rasmussen in 2012. It boasts a stunning dark blue hull with elegant lines measuring 60m (196,9 ft). She can accommodate up to twelve charter guests in seven deluxe cabins and is available for charter in the Western Mediterranean and the Caribbean. The master suite is forward on the upper deck via a private lobby. It comes complete with a king size center line bed along with his and hers marble en suite facilities – wow!
5. LEANDER G – designed by Kusch Yachts of Germany and built at Peenewerft, the Leander G, 74,98 metres (246 ft), is still one of the most gracious and largest superyachts in the world. She has a traditional, luxury yacht interior and comfortable accommodation for up to twelve charter guests. The Leander G can also carry 22 crew onboard, to ensure everyone enjoys ultimate relaxation. The interior designed by Pauline Nunns, after the style of an English country house, offers a duplex owner suite with a panoramic lounge and seven guest cabins. There’s air conditioning, Wi-Fi connection, Jacuzzis, a gym and lots of water sport toys, everything needed for a great yacht charter vacation.
6. Luxury motor yacht DREAM – this fabulous motor yacht cruises both the Mediterranean and Caribbean waterways depending on the season. Dream was built by the well respected German ship builders, Abeking & Rasmussen. This luxury motor yacht accommodates up to twelve guests in her four king-size cabins and two additional cabins. There are plenty of spectacular onboard features from an internal entertainment area to a state-of-the-art gymnasium, there’s also a sky lounge which converts to a movie theater with excellent surround sound.
7. Yacht OASIS – the luxury superyacht Oasis was launched by the pioneering German shipyard Lurssen in 2006. Guests can expect innovative design features and luxurious details throughout. This fine vessel is available for charter in the Mediterranean Sea in the summer season and the Caribbean during the European winter. Offering accommodation for twelve in a full width master suite and five generous guest bedrooms, there’s no shortage of luxurious and spacious living space.
8. Yacht POLAR STAR – Polar Star is a Lurssen German built superyacht which was launched in 2005. It was designed by EspenOeino with an imposing six levels of interior and exterior deck space. The creative interior designer Pauline Nunn has provided tranquil ambience and sumptuous decadence throughout. The Polar Star also has an ice glass hull that allows access to all of the world’s oceans including some areas in the Arctic and Antarctic. This magnificent vessel is ideal for private yacht charter.
9. TOPAZ – Topaz, another luxury superyacht vessel built by the renowned German shipbuilding company Lurssen, has a length of 147m. She was designed by Tim Heywood and ranks as the fifth largest yacht in the world. There’s luxurious accommodation onboard for up to 64 guests as well as a wide range of awesome features. These include a helicopter landing pad, tender garage, an elevator, swimming platform, Jacuzzis, underwater lights, air conditioning and much more.
10. ECLIPSE – this 162.5m superyacht was built by German shipbuilders Blohm & Voss. The Eclipse can accommodate up to 36 guests and a crew of 100. Some of her features include a swimming pool on the main deck aft covered by a glass ceiling and a log burning fire table on the upper aft deck. She has two helicopter pads, 24 guest cabins, 2 swimming pools, several hot tubs and even a disco hall. The Eclipse is also equipped with three launch boats and a mini-submarine which is capable of submerging to 50 metres.