The Australian Superyacht & Marine Export Conference (ASMEX) will start in just 7 months. Attendance at this leading international marine industry conference will enable its participants to utilise imperative networking opportunities as well as reap benefits of this professionally run and highly beneficial opportunity.
7 key reasons to attend ASMEX in 2013:
– ASMEX is the most important, professional and business focused networking event on the Australian marine industry events calendar.
– ASMEX is organised to ensure delivery of maximum value to delegates. This is an industry event and registration fees are kept to a minimum to ensure the opportunity to attend this leading industry event is available to everyone (just $285 incl GST for members, $395 for non members).
– The priority of ASMEX 2013 is the dynamic and high quality programme. The content will ensure relevant and topical presentations. The focus will be on subject matter that directly affects the future of one’s industry and will ensure stimulation and inspiration to take back to his business. The ASMEX programme will focus on providing solutions.
– ASMEX delivers an unbelievable business opportunity. Patrons attend ASMEX to connect with like minded people who can really add value to one’s network.
– The ASMEX 2013 Conference Gala Dinner will incorporate the announcement of the 2013 Australian Marine Export & Superyacht Awards.
– ASMEX 2013 ensures the focus is on the future of the marine export and superyacht industries on a national and global scale, whilst encouraging productivity, thinking, innovation, strategies and the development of these sectors.
In addition, in 2013, the ASMEX Conference will be held in a picturesque Australian landscape setting at the prestigious InterContinental (formerly Hyatt Regency) Hotel, Sanctuary Cove.
ASMEX 2013 Dates & Information
Monday, 20 May, 7-9pm, Welcome Cocktail Party
Tuesday, 21 May, 9.30am – 5.30pm, Conference
Tuesday, 21 May, 7-11pm, Conference Gala Dinner
Wednesday, 22 May, 9.30 – 2.30pm, Conference