Constructed by Damen in 2019 ‘JOY RIDER’ was built on speculation and has a top speed of 16.5 knots with a capacity for six guests and a crew of seven. M/Y PINK SHADOW is the first support yacht to be dedicated to the sailing lifestyle, and the Damen Yacht Support team supervised owner-specified modifications at the Rybovich yard in Fort Lauderdale. To celebrate her new name, she has received a new paint job that continues the mermaid theme to be found on board S/Y PINK GIN VI.
Since her delivery, M/Y PINK SHADOW has travelled more than 11,000 miles to host an Owner’s event in South America, and she brings a range of benefits to S/Y PINK GIN VI from Baltic Yachts:
- Guest lounge and bridge deck aft observation area to watch the racing
- Entertainment area to host parties for up to 200 guests
- Helipad transfers
- Two tenders up to 10m/32.8ft in length for checking cruising ground depth, guest transfers and exploration
- Room for additional water toys such as a submarine, sailing dinghies or jet skis
- Increased regatta performance by transferring unnecessary weight
- Additional on deck storage for race gear, sails and rigging
- Below deck equipment, food, fresh water and fuel stores
- Land Rover Defender on the aft deck
- Additional laundry and galley services
The St. Barths Bucket will run from the 19th to the 22nd of March 2020.