The Impact Conference @ Sustainatopia will feature the conference on Impact & Our Oceans featuring both Triton Submarines & Virgin Oceanic. This special 1 day Conference will include top experts from around the world regarding the ‘Race to the Bottom of the Ocean” as well as issues related to food, energy, mining, fauna, over fishing andmarine tourism.
Over 300 speakers and more than 800 attendees from 40+ countries will participate in the 3rd annual Impact Conference @ Sustainatopia and its ‘conferences within a conference’: Impact & Our Oceans, Global Urban Sustainability Models & the Sustainable Haiti Conference taking place from April 23rd- April 25th, 2012 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
The 3rd annual Impact Conference @ Sustainatopia is the largest annual conference on the East Coast of the United States, Latin America & the Caribbean for impact investing as well as social, financial & environmental sustainability.
Sponsors include the Miami Beach Visitor & Convention Authority,TBC Capital, The Naked Foundation, Minerva Capital Group & Stanford Social Innovation Review.
The 3rd annual Sustainable Haiti Conference is the largest economic development conference in the world for Haiti, with over 100 speakers and 40+ panels over 3 days.
Superyacht News Related to "Triton Submarines teams up with Sustainatopia at April´s “Impact and our Oceans 2012” Conference"
- Triton Submarines in partnership with Sustainatopia at “Impact and our Oceans 2012” Conference
- Triton Submarines for superyachts chooses Piper Aircraft
- Environmental Conference Champions Clean Sustainable Seas and Oceans
- Triton 36,000 – The World´s Deepest Diving Multi-Passenger Submersible
- Russian debut for U-Boat superyacht submarines at Moscow Boat Show 2012