Trinity Yachts has delivered superyacht Mia Elise, their fourth superyacht in 2010.
Motor yacht Mia Elise (Hull No. T055) measures 49.9m, designed by the in-house team at Trinity Yachts with interior styling by the renowned Patrick Knowles. Built in aluminium, motor yacht Mia Elise features twin 2,250hp Caterpillar engines enabling her to attain a maximum speed of 21 knots.
Luxury motor yacht Mia Elise’s layout features differences from her predecessors. Her interior can accommodate 12 guests thanks to an extra sixth double stateroom on the bridge deck and the main tender is stored in a stern garage.
Trinity Yacht Mia Elise was launched in September and is now moored at Bahia Mar Marina in Fort Lauderdale. M/Y Mia Elise will make her debut during the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2010. (FLIBS)
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht Mia Elise launched by Trinity Yachts"
- Trinity Yachts resumes construction of 50m superyacht T059.
- 242’ (73.8m) Six-Deck superyacht New Horizon launched by Trinity Yachts – The Largest American Built Superyacht to Launch in 2011
- 50m Tsumat Yacht Launched by Trinity Yachts
- 60m Motor Yacht Areti launched by Trinity Yachts
- 50m motor yacht Tsumat (ex T-057) by Trinity Yachts launched