Launched by the French shipyard Alu Marine in 1998, the 138-foot luxury charter yacht Douce France boasts modern lines, avant-gardist layouts as well as refined design. Featuring 42 meters of elegance, Douce France superyacht crossed all the oceans, over 50 000 miles in 10 years. She provides unforgettable adventure holidays visiting such popular yacht charter destinations as South Pacific, Indian Ocean, as well as Asia.
Thanks to her elegant hull lines and her large sailing area, the 42m catamaran yacht Douce France is always so magnificent and successful. She can reach more than 20 knots when sailing.
Douce France 138′ yacht was crowned as “The Most Innovative Sailing Yacht” at the Monaco Yacht Show 1999.
Luxury yacht Douce France is still today the reference of the large cruising multihulls.
Superyacht News Related to "Spectacular and timeless charter catamaran DOUCE FRANCE by Alu Marine"
- Recent Projects by Yacht Solutions including the 42m charter yacht Douce France
- Luxury Catamaran DOUCE FRANCE Available for Exotic & Rare Indonesia & Micronesia Luxury Yacht Charters
- Spectacular charter yacht Drumbeat captured in Hawaii
- France and Italy aboard elegant 49.25m charter yacht GLAZE
- Alu Marine catamaran yachts on display at 2012 Boot Dusseldorf