The well known Dutch studio Mulder Design is delighted to announce that the 46m motor yacht 2 Ladies (hull FR025) has successfully completed her sea trials. Launched by the Italian shipyard Rossinavi on May 26 2012, the 2 Ladies superyacht is designed for world wide cruising in all weather conditions. She boasts beautiful exterior by Mulder Design, while her lovely interior is a result of excellent collaboration between Mulder Design and Studio Spadolini.
Rossinavi luxury yacht 2 Ladies provides 6 beautiful cabins, divided into two master cabins as well as 4 quest suites. There is also a large beach area and an amazing forward facing gym on the main deck. A glass elevator connects all four decks.
Featuring a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the 46m superyacht 2 Ladies (hull FR025) is driven by twin Caterpillar C32 DI-TTA Acert MkIII engines, each with 1800 ho at 1800 rpm. Her maximum speed is of 15.5 knots, while her cruising speed is of 12 knots. 2 Ladies is Lloyd’s as well as MCA classed.
Superyacht News Related to "Sea trials for 46m luxury yacht 2 Ladies (hull FR025) by Rossinavi and Mulder Design"
- 46m Rossinavi superyacht 2 Ladies (hull FR025) launched
- Motor Yacht 2 Ladies to be launched by Rossinavi tomorrow
- Another 49m Rossinavi motor yacht Prince Shark (hull FR028) signed
- 46m motor yacht by Rossi Navi – Superyacht hull number FR025
- Enrico Gobbi designed 49m motor yacht Prince Shark (hull FR027) by Rossinavi