The motor yacht Mangusta 165 by Overmarine is the world´s fastest Maxi Open vessel. Overmarine has recently started constructing her 7th hull. Representing the utmost expression of nautical technology applied to a standard production vessel, the Mangusta 165 superyacht provides the thrill of sailing at a speed of up to 37 knots, without compromising on-board comfort as well as versatile use of the yacht.
The generously large, highly versatile interiors will be entirely personalised according to the owner’s requests. This is possible through the contribution of the Overmarine Group’s team of designers. Top quality materials and excellent artisan finishes will make this, like all Mangusta yachts, unique.
The technical office is already working to guarantee total comfort during sailing through extensive use of the very best soundproofing systems. This will not, of course, affect the excellent performance of the 3 MTU 16V4000 M93L engines (4,609hp each) with 2 Kamewa 80 S3 hydrojets and a central Kamewa booster 71B3.
The latest yacht to be built amongst the Mangusta 165 is the result of the very best Overmarine Group tradition. There is an immense commitment to innovation, R&D at the shipyard, which aims to achieve increasingly higher standards in terms of quality, performance, technology, artisan work, luxury and personalisation.
Superyacht News Related to "Overmarine to build 7th Mangusta 165 superyacht"
- Overmarine Group at Dusseldorf Boat Show with Mangusta 92, Mangusta 130, Mangusta 165 and Mangusta 148 Oceano Yachts on display
- Mangusta Oceano 148 Superyacht by Overmarine
- Mangusta 130 motor yacht Misunderstood by Overmarine Group at the Miami International Boat Show
- New Motor Yacht Mangusta 92 by Overmarine
- Overmarine 7th Mangusta 165 series 49.9m motor yacht sold