Representing a new era in extended world cruising, the latest Greenline motor yacht OceanClass 70 Hybrid follows a great success of the Greenline Hybrid 33, as well as the Greenline 40 yacht concept. Boasting a Superdisplacement™ hull, the magnificent OceanClass 70 yacht is the first transoceanic Greenline hybrid.
While the new OceanClass 70 yacht was being developed Greenline was able to profit of all the tank- testing and hybrid/solar technology research conducted for the creation of the Greenline 33. It became clear that with her Superdisplacement™ hull, hybrid capacity, solar T top and unmatched comfort the 70 is a pure-bred Greenline Hybrid.
However, with her size, flybridge concept and the transatlantic capacity Greenline called her OceanClass 70, of the Greenline Hybrid family.
Luxury yacht OceanClass 70 continues with the philosophy of her smaller sisters, but takes comfort and range to a new level. With her seaworthy Superdisplacement™ hull allowing for a transoceanic range, coupled to solar and hybrid technology, this particular vessel is about to have a huge impact on the boating community in the years to come, increasing the comfort and decreasing the cost of boating in a significant way – while drastically reducing the carbon emission footprint of a boating family.
With a 3 kW solar array on the hard-top, 80 kWh of energy stored in Lithium batteries and a twin hybrid propulsion system rated at 120 kW, the OceanClass 70 Hybrid yacht will be able to cruise in perfect silence and without stressing the environment, while delivering a range of 20 nautical miles in absolute silence and completely emission-free.
Main Features of the Greenline OceanClass 70 Hybrid yacht:
- transatlantic range
- Superdisplacement™ hull: unmatched seaworthiness, excellent fuel efficiency, comfortable ride, easy to handle and safe offshore performance
- deep protective keel: provides directional stability at slow speeds and following seas, reduces roll and guarantees a well-protected rudder and other running gear
- twin active ABT TRAC stabilisers: a stabilised ride in the harshest of conditions
- three comfortable staterooms plus large crew quarters
- a generous bathing and boarding platform for a safe and practical water access and boarding plus a large stowage for toys
- wide, well protected walkways: safe, comfortable access to all parts of the deck
- pilothouse side door starboard: fast and comfortable access to boat sides, a must for narrow quarters manoeuvres
- direct access from pilothouse to the flybridge: fast change of steering station, an important safety factor in all critical situations
- a spacious and well-protected cockpit: a vast area for eating, lounging and relaxing, well connected to main saloon, protected from sun, wind and spray
- vast flybridge area: unmatched comfort on the spacious terrace above the sea for unobstructed visibility whilst steering, entertaining or sun-lounging
- european designed, engineered and built: convenient communication and customisation during the building process, easy maintenance, fast and efficient yard-provided service.
Preliminary standard dimensions of the Greenline luxury yacht OceanClass 70 Hybrid:
Hull construction length 21,49 m
Length of water line 19,55 m
Hull Super displacement geometry with a protective keel
Beam max 5,95 m
Draft at full load with std engines 1,40 m
Displacement empty 42 T (Approximate)
Displacement full load 51 T (Approximate)
Fuel capacity 7000 l
Fresh water capacity 1500 l
Std. Engine HP 2 x 800 HP
Std. drives straight shaft
Maximum speed at 1/3 load 22 knots (Std.engine)
Cruising speed at 1/3 load 19 knots (Std.engine)
Generator 16 kW 50 Hz
Cabins 3 or 4
Bathrooms 3 or 4
Crew cabins 1
CE Category A
Design J&J Design
Styling and interior Rhoades Young
Superyacht News Related to "Motor yacht OceanClass 70 – the first transoceanic Greenline hybrid"
- 40m motor yacht Columbus Sport 130’ Hybrid by Palumbo and interior by Hot Lab Design
- Greenline Yacht Interiors to complete 8 RFF135 motor yachts by the Royal Falcon Fleet
- Hybrid 2021 yacht concept by Edwin van der Mark of VANDERMARK
- The first images of the 40m superyacht Columbus Sport 130’ Hybrid hull
- Palumbo Shipyard presented its newest “Sport Hybrid” line at the 2012 MYS