Measuring an impressive 90 meters in length, the spectacular ‘Sail Cruise Vessel’ yacht concept developed by Joachim Kinder represents proof of the confidence from a previous client for whom two sailing yachts had been drawn in the eighties. The voluminous 90m Kinder sailing yacht ‘Sail Cruise Vessel’ features an avant-garde exterior design with a reverse bow as well as plenty of new formal implementations.
Joachim Kinder designed megayacht ‘Sail Cruise Vessel’ has been specified for luxury charter trips for 50 guests and a crew of 25. Attractive outdoor decks with pool landscapes and a helipad for quick and comfortable arrivals and departures create the perfect scope for this cruise ship.
An extensively equipped ‘spa’ area with fitness room, bar and relaxing zone aft and access to a generous bathing platform offer additional interesting worlds to enjoy. Tenders and water sports equipment are housed mid-ships and may be accessed by a door in the side of the hull.
Main Characteristics of the Joachim Kinder designed 90m luxury yacht ‘Sail Cruise Vessel’
Name of the yacht: ‘SAIL CRUISE VESSEL’ 90 m ‘modern’
Naval-Architect: Hannu Nurminen
Yard Country: Poland
Exterior & Interior Design: J. Kinder
Superyacht News Related to "Joachim Kinder designed 90m ‘Sail Cruise Vessel’ Yacht Concept"
- Icon 110m motor yacht FAMILY DAY designed by Joachim Kinder
- Joachim Kinder designed refits for motor yacht SEARAZ (ex Alcor, Jimora)
- Motor yacht LIQUID SILVER concept – a Vripack designed Research Vessel re-invented
- 72′ Motor yacht by Joachim Kinder Design to premiere at the Dubai boat show 2012.
- Theodoros Fotiadis designed 135-metre motor yacht concept