Motor yacht Intec Marine 90 Hybrid is the first yacht from the series of energy efficient ‘next generation’ yachts with hybrid propulsion designed by Guido de Groot. Besides it’s energy efficiency, Intec Marine 90 Hybrid superyacht will reduce the noise levels and lower emissions of NOX and CO2. She has been created in a partnership with San Diego based naval architect Doug Sharp.
A lot of special care for the environmental concerns have been taken into consideration for the design, the construction and the operation of the luxury yacht Intec Marine 90 Hybrid. She will have a RINA marine green star design certificate. Although having a length of 27.5m only, she is a true 3-deck displacement motor yacht. She features a unique frontal dining area on the main deck directly connected to an outdoor seating area and a whirlpool.
The innovative electric propulsion set-up allows the creation of more interior space for the crew and guest areas on the lower deck. Another large outdoor area can be found on the aft bridge deck, which is partly covered by a bimini topped with solar panels.
Superyacht News Related to "First Images of the 27.50m Motor Yacht Intec Marine 90 Hybrid designed by Guido de Groot"
- Next Generation Hybrid Motor Yachts by Guido de Groot Design and Intec Marine
- Guido de Groot designed 31m Trimaran Motor Yacht by Mobimar
- Guido de Groot designed 42m motor yacht concept for Jongert Yachts
- 6th 23m Motor Yacht from Laky Verf series designed by Guido de Groot
- Jongert 3900 Lucia M superyacht designed by Guido de Groot – 2011 ISS Design Awards Finalist