Bespoke shipbuilder Feadship has launched the fourth superyacht in the Lagoon Cruises line – 34.65-metre motor yacht Letani. She was recently spotted in Amsterdam, on her way to sea trials. Following the success of motor yachts Avatar, Sand Too and Kamino from the Lagoon Cruiser line, Letani features a draft of only 1.8m metres, which makes her perfect for cruising in the shallow waters of the Caribbean.
One of the significant characteristics of this yacht is the use of glass in the superstructure, which adds to the dynamic look.
Another hull from the line is due for delivery later on this year.
Superyacht News Related to "Feadship 34m Motor Yacht Letani"
- Feadship Future Concept 2013: Motor Yacht FEADSHIP ROYALE
- Feadship directors Tom and Henk de Vries and 46m Feadship motor yacht COMO receive 2014 ISS Awards
- Motor Yacht Tango launched by Feadship – A 77m Feadship Superyacht
- Motor Yacht AIR launched by Feadship – An 81m Feadship Superyacht
- Feadship XL 88 Motor yacht Musashi delivered by Feadship