EYOS Tenders have just delivered their newest Maori 52 Collider yacht tender to a happy owner. The Maori 52 Collider yacht is the first splendid boat of a new line from Maori Future Concept, which has been styled by Ken Freivokh Design well known for their innovative work.
The 52ft futuristic Collider yacht tender features an axe bow, striking lines and is powered by 2 x FTP 510hp engines driven by Jolly Surface Drives. The boat was launched in mid July for sea trials in Cala di Volpe in Sardinia and performed well in accordance to all the expected parameters
EYOS Tenders were contracted to oversee the quality and build of the Collider yacht including continual assessment and internal survey work as well as giving independent advice on technical features. They ensured that the boat was built within the very tight time schedule whilst ensuring the quality of the construction and attention to detail. EYOS are delighted that the boat was completed and delivered on time, and is proving to be a real head turner.
Both John Apps and Nigel Upton who co-managed the project, are delighted with the results. “The team at Maori have done an excellent job in delivering the boat on time and to such a high standard” said Nigel, “we would like to thank them for all of their efforts, it is a very beautiful boat.”
Superyacht News Related to "EYOS Tenders deliver the Maori 52 COLLIDER yacht tender"
- The 9m Limousine yacht tender for the 77.7m superyacht Tango by Compass Tenders, Eidsgaard Design and EYOS Tenders
- The new Maori 52′ yacht tender by Maori Yachts
- 8m Windy SR 26 yacht tender by EYOS Tenders and Windy Scandinavia
- 24m Maori 78´ Yacht Tender designed by Nauta Yacht Design for Maori Yachts
- Special offer on the Maori 50ft NASTY yacht tender