Sailing yacht Chrisco, the Luca Brenta and Wetzels & Brown Partners designed CNB 100 sailing yacht, was presented two major Awards by the International Superyacht Society on the occasion of its 20th anniversary gala.
After winning the Newcomer interior design Award a few days earlier, presented by ShowBoats International, Sail yacht Chrisco received the ISS Best sailboat from 24m to 40 m and the Best Interior – Power or Sail Awards.
Several yachts built by the Bordeaux based CNB shipyard have been nominated for ISS Awards in the past, and superyacht Chrisco is the 3rd CNB winner after sailing yacht Only Now in 2002 and S/Y Hamilton II in 2005.
Olivier Lafourcade, in charge of the Superyachts programme at CNB, commented: “It is a great honour to receive these Awards, especially when you think that Chrisco and her owner have covered about 18.000 miles in 15 months, which also says a lot about her design and quality of build.”
Founded in 1989, the International Superyacht Society is the sole organization serving and representing the large yacht industry worldwide. An elected Board of Directors guides the Society’s activities, which include the International Superyacht Design Awards program and the International Superyacht Society Leadership Awards.
Superyacht News Related to "CNB 100 Sailing yacht Chrisco wins ShowBoats International award and two ISS awards"
- Sailing Yacht Riela Wins Showboats Design Awards 2010
- NISI 2400 motor yacht Wins International Superyacht Society Design Award 2011
- Charter yacht SYCARA IV by Burger wins the ShowBoats Design Award 2010
- NOOR superyacht wins 2011 ShowBoats Design Award for her interior by Hot Lab
- 5 sailing yachts by Dubois Naval Architects finalists at the 2011 ShowBoats Design Awards.