Designed for adventure charters, Big Fish has plenty of observation platforms and large-scale windows to take in its tropical surroundings. Unwind on the large sundeck or in the Jacuzzi and enjoy uninterrupted views of the verdant rain-forests and atolls from this stunning luxury charter yacht.
Big Fish hosts plenty of water toys, including a 7.9m custom tender, a kite-surf and scuba diving gear. The swim platform makes underwater exploration of the coral reefs effortless and with diving and fishing experts on board, there’s never been a better time or location to learn a new skill or build upon an established one. For those guests not tired out by exploring the jungles and waters of Papua New Guinea, Big Fish also contains a fully equipped gym ready to satisfy any workout regime.
After a day amongst the vibrant wonders of Papua New Guinea, relax and recover in the sumptuous lounges designed by Gregory Marshall for comfort and modern chic. Pale wood and light furniture with blue and green accents amplifies the light flowing in from the surrounding windows – perfect to unwind in after a long day of exploration.
Spacious enough to accommodate 10 guests in its 5 suites, as well as an attending crew of 10, Big Fish is the ideal luxury charter yacht for combining big adventure, luxury and leisure. Contact CharterWorld to find out more today.
Superyacht News Related to "Charter luxury expedition yacht Big Fish in Papua New Guinea"
- First refit for the 45m expedition charter yacht BIG FISH by McMullen & Wing
- 45m Expedition Charter Yacht BIG FISH enroute to the South pacific – available for charter in Tahiti
- Superyacht agent’s adventurous journey to the stunning charter location – Papua New Guinea
- Charter Luxury yacht BIG FISH in Antarctica.
- Fiji Yacht Charter Special aboard 34m Expedition Yacht VvS1