Currently in build, the 60m motor yacht Hull FB255 by the respected Italian builder Benetti has been successfully sold to an Asian customer with the asking price of 48 million Euros. Scheduled for delivery by May 2014, the sale of the splendid large volume Hull FB255 superyacht was completed right after the 2012 Hainan Rendezvous Show.
Benetti five-deck superyacht Hull FB255 offers luxurious accommodation to 12 guests in 6 beautiful cabins. She is managed by an impressive crew of 16 and is fitted with a heli-pad.
Superyacht News Related to "Benetti sells the 60m motor yacht Hull FB255 due to be delivered by May 2014"
- Benetti Vision 145′ motor yacht CHECKMATE (hull BV018) successfully launched
- 66m motor yacht Granturismo by ISA due to be delivered in early Summer 2014
- New ISA 54.5m Motor Yacht Project Panorama due to be delivered in June 2014
- New 38m motor yacht Nadara 38 by Admiral Tecnomar Group due to be delivered in summer 2014
- Columbus Explorer 200′ yacht due to be delivered in 2014 by Palumbo