A sistership to the 2012 luxury yacht Azul, the 28,5m motor yacht Ocean Drive (hull BD003) is another splendid Delfino 93 vessel, successfully delivered to her new American Owners. Built by the respected Italian shipyard Benetti, Ocean Drive superyacht is designed by Stefano Righini, with beautiful interior by Carlo Galeazzi. She was launched this spring.
Delfino 93 superyacht Ocean Drive comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 beautiful suites. These include a master cabin as well as two spacious VIP cabins and two guest cabins, each with en-suite bathroom.
Built in composite, the 28,5m luxury yacht Ocean Drive (hull BD003) can reach a maximum speed of 14 knots and a range of 1,500 nautical miles at 12 knots, thanks to her twin 747kW MTU engines.
Superyacht News Related to "Benetti delivers Delfino 93 motor yacht OCEAN DRIVE"
- Benetti launch Delfino 93′ motor yacht AZUL
- Motor yacht MARY-ROSE – The second Delfino 93 by Benetti Yachts
- Benetti Vision 145′ motor yacht CHECKMATE (hull BV018) successfully launched
- LED lighting system developed by Benetti partnership for Delfino 93 superyacht line.
- Benetti Delfino 93 motor yacht selected by SeaNet for Fractional ownership