Friday 6 July saw the successful delivery of the 78.5m motor yacht Hampshire II (hull 806), launched by the prestigious Dutch builder Feadship in April 2012. Designed by renowned Redman Whiteley Dixon, the Hampshire II superyacht has started her maiden voyage this morning.
The maximum number of 14 guests can find the utmost in luxury aboard the 78.5m megayacht Hampshire II. She provides 6 highly comfortable cabins, including a spacious owner’s suite as well as five beautiful guest cabins. Among special features of this expectional twin screw custom vessel belong the helicopter landing platform on the foredeck, which can be transformed into a playing field for basketball, tennis, baseball, badminton as well as football.
Twin MTU 16V4000M53R engines can drive the Feadship luxury yacht Hampshire II (hull 806) to a top speed of 16 knots, with the range of 5500 nautical miles at 12 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "78.5m megayacht HAMPSHIRE II (hull 806) by Feadship delivered"
- 78.50m Feadship motor yacht HAMPSHIRE II (hull 806) launched
- Feadship Superyacht HAMPSHIRE II leaves the construction shed
- Nobiskrug 73.55m Megayacht MOGAMBO (ex hull 782) successfully delivered
- 101.5m motor yacht Hull 808 – the Largest Feadship Superyacht currently under construction
- Freire 73.60m Megayacht PEGASO delivered