Due to be delivered in May 2014, the well known Italian builder Rossinavi has signed another motor yacht Prince Shark (hull FR028). A sistership to luxury yacht Prince Shark (hull FR027), hull FR028 superyacht Prince Shark will be another 49 meter fast aluminum vessel, designed by Enrico Gobbi from Team 4 Design. Her building will begin in a few days.
Another important result for the shipyard that, after the success of superyacht High Power III (ex Numptia), the recent delivery of luxury yacht Aslec 4 and the close one of 2 Ladies superyacht, confirms its strong presence in International Luxury Custom Yacht Market adding the new hull FR028 yacht Prince Shark at its fleet.
Superyacht News Related to "Another 49m Rossinavi motor yacht Prince Shark (hull FR028) signed"
- Enrico Gobbi designed 49m motor yacht Prince Shark (hull FR027) by Rossinavi
- Video: Prince Shark 49 Yacht Hull FR028 tipped by cranes
- Rossi Navi hull FR027 motor yacht PARAM JAMUNA IV (Project Prince Shark) to be launched tomorrow
- Rossinavi move 49m motor yacht Prince Shark to Viareggio
- Rossinavi launch hull FR027 Yacht PARAM JAMUNA IV