Scheduled for launch this week, the 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic is a spectacular gentleman’s vessel, boasting a classic look. Built by the well known Turkish builder Bilgin Yachts, the Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht is currently for sale for €11,500,000.
The total number of 12 guests are provided with the maximum comfort aboard the Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht. She offers 6 beautiful cabins, including a master stateroom, a VIP cabin, a double cabin as well as three twin cabins. There is also accommodation for a friendly and dedicated crew of 7 professionals.
Built to RINA standards, the 48.7m luxury yacht Bilgin 160 Classic achieves a top speed of 16 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 14 knots. Her beam is of 8.50m, while her draft is of 2.2m.
Superyacht News Related to "48.7m superyacht Bilgin 160 Classic to be launched this week"
- First Bilgin 160 Classic superyacht to be launched this spring
- 48.7m motor yacht Bilgin 160 Classic due to be launched at the end of June 2012
- Bilgin Yachts’ 40m Project M yacht and 49 m gentleman’s yacht Bilgin 160 Classic to be launched in 2012
- Recently launched Bilgin 132 motor yacht M (Project M) by Bilgin Yachts
- H2 designed Reverse Bow motor yacht BILGIN 132 by Bilgin Yachts launched