Running from September 29 to October 7 2012, the 31st edition of International Istanbul Boat Show will last 9 days this year, by demand of its exhibitors as well as visitors. It will take place in Marinturk Istanbul City Port – Pendik, one month earlier than previous years.
International Istanbul Boat Show, as the one and only in-water show of Turkey, is the most important marketing platform of Turkish marine industry along with its region and largely effective on increasing the trading volume.
This year the show area will grow and the events during the show will diversify too. Also for all marine equipments and for those who wants to exhibit on land there will be more space than ever.
Targeted boat number to be displayed during the show is 386, more than 300 exhibitors with 650 national & international trade marks will be at International Istanbul Boat Show on an area of 150.000 sqm. The organisers of the event estimate to welcome more than 80.000 visitors during 9 show days.
Superyacht News Related to "31st International Istanbul Boat Show to last 9 days this year"
- Korea International Boat Show 2012 to start in two days
- Sydney International Boat Show 2012: Five magnificent days of Australia’s boating industry
- Princess Yachts at the 2012 Istanbul Boat Show, February 18-25
- Ferretti to launch 2010-11 Nautical year at Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show
- The Year of the Dragon Dawns On the 17th China (Shanghai) International Boat Show