Martha is an American luxury charter broker with over a decade of experience arranging customised private luxury yacht charter vacations around the world on everything from crewed catamarans to the largest superyachts (see some of her bookings below).
Dedicated to working around the clock to ensure that clients are satisfied with the best boat at the best price Martha has an admirable work ethic (as evidenced by her glowing reviews - see below). She prides herself on her sincerity and her ability to seek and solve new challenges and it is this approach that means her customers have easy and care-free access to the best service and the best deals.
“I believe that acquiring and maintaining loyal repeat business as well as aspiring to exceed my client’s expectations…”
She is keen on establishing and maintaining a high standard of professional ethics, rules and skills in charter industry and Martha’s commitment to the highest, international standards has been proven by the membership in the major, international organizations such as, MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Broker Association); committee member, CYBA (Caribbean Yacht Broker Association); Chairman of Contract Committee and board member; as well as IYBA (International Yacht Broker Association).
Her collective expertise covers the sale, purchase, charter and management of substantial yachts, in addition to all other aspects of yachting such as charter, yacht management, yacht marketing and project consultancy.
Martha brings to CharterWorld a wealth of knowledge and as the former manager of Sunreef Charters Poland and President of Sunreef Yacht Charter, Inc USA Martha Martha uses her fifteen years of experience in arranging charter locations around the world to give her customers the best service on the most impressive luxury yachts for charter. She has received dozens of positive client/customer reviews regarding her charter vacations and she takes all feedback very seriously (even if it was a complaint) in order to fine tune and improve her service.
Specialist at Getting the Best Deals for Clients
“I believe that acquiring and maintaining loyal repeat business as well as aspiring to exceed my client’s expectations, is always is of the highest importance. My long-term experience in the yachting industry has taught me how to meet and exceed each customer's expectations with service that sells. I have assisted all types of customers in all types of settings. I think the most important is to truly know the product (yachts) and ensure that crew and yacht’s characteristics such as design, layout & onboard ambiance, corresponds well with my clients personality their interests and wishes.
When it comes to working on a deal for clients and selecting the best yacht for them, I am always full of ideas and the determination to make them into reality and book yet another successful charter. I listen to the details in each client’s brief, to bring together a stunning combination of yacht, crew and destination. I truly love my job and I consider myself to be very lucky, as what I do is my passion.”
Professional Location Expertise
My extensive travels throughout the East and West Mediterranean, Caribbean, Norwegian Fjords, Mexico and Alaska has yielded a greater knowledge of these regions, the people who live there and the activities that make up a truly memorable luxury yacht charter vacation. However, the East& West Mediterranean would be my most popular destination, due to its unique culture and history, magnificent scenery, coastlines and unforgettable dining experiences. There is just so much on offer with sailing, diving, breath taking views & bays with crystal clear blue waters. Each anchorage brings new and unforgettable experiences, not to mention gourmet food and my favourite, local cheeses and fine wine. As for the winter season, you cannot ever go wrong with the British Virgin Islands which offer protected anchorages, uninhabited islands and cays for lounging in the sun, swimming and snorkelling.”
In my opinion a successful charter followed by client’s positive feedback is what makes my job so unique. Wonderful comments and happy clients is what it is all about for me! No money can buy a “thank you” letter from my clients who appreciate my hard work and will return to book their next charter adventure.
Visiting Boat Shows:
I have been participating in annual worldwide known Boat Shows, both sales and charter for past fifteen years, e.g. Cannes, Monaco, Fort Lauderdale, BVI, , Antigua Charter Meeting, Miami, MYBA Genoa Show, MYBA St Maarten Show, Napoli , Dusseldorf, Dubai and Paris Boat Shows.
“I believe attending the Boat Shows, inspecting the yachts and meeting the crew is crucial and it’s a key factor in booking a successful charter.”
Its always exciting to see new boats being launched and joining the charter market. Its great to be able to offer clients a selection of brand new yachts with the most spectacular& contemporary designs, as well as excellent crew and highly trained chef ( many of whom with Michelin training) welcoming them onboard of the most luxurious yachts.
Passions Outside of Yachting:
I enjoy spending my time actively. I have a great love for traveling, fitness, martial arts, outdoors, racing cars& motorcycles and I greatly appreciate art & literature.
When not working out in the gym or running at the beach, you will find me in an art gallery, enjoying reading a book or walking my dog.
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls” Anais Nin
A Selection Some of Martha's Recent Client Endorsements:
- Hi Martha, We had a great time, Jason and the crew were awesome, and their new chef was the surprise of the trip! Every single meal she made was off the charts, she is truly a professional chef. The service from the crew was great, they treated us and the boys wonderfully. All in all, it was a perfect trip…. Thanks. H Motor Yacht ANTHEM / Florida/ Bimin / March 23-26, 2019
- Martha, Loved it all. All good people at the core. Mikey, the first mate, is an activity genius. He knows the islands well and entertained us all so well. They are a great crew and the boat is in tip top shape. S Motor Yacht ALEXANDRA JANE (ex Kelly Anne) / Bahamas / March 9 - 16, 2019
- Martha, it was an awesome trip. Crew was great and kids loved it! J UNBRIDLED / USVI & BVI, Caribbean / February 15 – 22, 2019
- Martha, we had a blast. Thanks so much! B. A. TOBY / Naples – Naples / 18 – 25 August 2018
- Dear Martha, We got back to New York last night and wanted to thank you for finding us such a great boat and crew. A top of the line sailboat, in great condition, between 80 and 90 ft, at the right price ( no more than this year, and less better) is our sweet spot and we may be interested in chartering again next year. It will only be the two of us again so that should be a plus for the charterer. Thanks again! V.H SAILING YACHT CALISTO / Athens – Athens / 14 – 21 August 2018
- Dear Martha, We concluded the charter today and I would like to let you know that myself as well as all guests all enjoyed Skyfall very much. The boat was in excellent condition, crew was fantastic with great Chefs and great service. Captain Shane is also a great person and a great professional. Thank you for arranging all for us and look forward to work again with you next season. Yours Sincerely, P.M SKYFALL / Porto Montenegro – Dubrovnik / 17 -21 August 2018
- Hi Martha, it was simply fantastic! The captain and the crew were amazing, very attentive to all our needs. We also managed to cruise around the whole island thanks to the captain’s experience and careful planning. All in all fantastic! We are looking to do the same thing next year but probably on a bigger boat even though POPOTINE was very comfortable. We can plan in due course. Kind regards, W.M M/Y POPOTINE / Naples- Naples / 22 - 29 July 2018
- Martha, we are truly having a spectacular time and couldn’t be happier! In Portofino now and loving it here. The crew could not be any nicer and we are really enjoying our time on the boat! Thank you for all your help setting this up. Thanks, D.F. M/Y MABRUK III / Nice- Portofino, Mediterranean / 12 - 21 July 2018
- Dear Martha, we ended our trip today. Everything was perfect. Our second great experience on the sea. SEA DOG is a perfect boat and Captain George and the crew are worth ten points. All our family is really happy so thank you again for all your advice. For sure, in the future, there will be the chance of a new trip! Regards, L.B M/Y SEA DOG / Athens - Athens, Greece / 15 -22 July 2018
- Hi Martha, We just returned home after staying in split for two nights which was great. We had the best time... The yacht was fantastic, not one single complaint and the crew were just wonderful. Ashton and Milena were particularly phenomenal and really made the trip that much more fantastic but everyone was very warm sweet and welcoming. Food was delicious. Neil did a great job. I would highly recommend ASHA and the crew and would definitely book again. Best, SD M/Y ASHA / Split, Croatia / June 20-28, 2018
- Good morning Martha! We all were so pleased w every single person on the crew. Captain Scott was/is absolutely professional, knowledgeable, and personable as well. Jared, Jordan, and Jake each added to our positive experience aboard Serenity. Anya was attentive (but not overly!) and always paying attention to details and remembering each of our guests personal preferences. Sam and Rachel were likewise very good. I think a special acknowledgment goes to Jim, our chef. We were extremely fortunate to have him. His meals were tailored to EACH of our tastes; all meals were fresh, well-seasoned, creative and scrumptious! In addition, he was delightful to talk to about his passionate cooking. Thank you, Martha, for providing us all with an extraordinary experience. M/Y SERENITY 133 / Georgetown - Nassau, Bahamas / 14-21st of April 2018
- Dear Martha, First and foremost this is to let you know that all eight of us thoroughly enjoyed our 9 days aboard S/Y Taboo which was largely due to Miranda’s commitment to seeing that the charter was seamlessly delivered with a positive attitude. Miranda led from the front and was an equally competent seaman as she was cook. We consider that the pride that Miranda and David take in ensuring that S/Y Taboo is properly maintained ensures that intrusive break downs are minimised. Miranda has trained up her young crew, Sam and Julia so that they support her in running the yacht and they interfaced well with us the charter guests ensuring that we lacked nothing. Regards Sailing Yacht S/Y TABOO / St Lucia – Grenada, Caribbean / 27 Jan – 5 Feb 2018
- Dear Martha, Happy New Year to you too! Everything went OK, except that I got sick the day we left (a strong winter flu) and , as I recovered, my wife fell sick too. Bad luck! As to the rest we have been pretty happy with the boat (which is OK for 4 guests, I doubt it for more), except for the navigation plotter in the cockpit which was not working. Excellent was the skipper: even if he was new to the boat and to the area, he proved very effective with some repairs and with planning the itinerary. He is a really nice guy and a good company. I would like also to thank you for your assistance all along. Well done! Have our best regards. SY CONTINGENCY / Dec 24 - Jan 3rd / Virgin Islands
- Martha, we are sadly back at home after an amazing trip in Dalmatia. Captain Mirko and his crew were beyond our expectations and we all sadly said goodbye yesterday as we disembarked ALBA. The weather was great, the sites phenomenal, and the food on and off the boat exquisite. I would recommend the experience we just lived to everyone… Thank you for helping us connect with Mirko and co. ALBA / Dalmatia / September 2017