René van der Velden Yacht Design is proud to reveal their handsome 38-meter motor yacht project. It’s a full walk around design, with gracefully balanced lines, which was shaped to serve as a platform for a variety of concepts in the 37- to 40-meter superyacht range.
The version shown in the latest rendering above, for example, features a full-beam skylounge and master cabin and a raised foredeck.
The 38-meter motor yacht prototype by René van der Velden Yacht Design was created for a private client. Because this design is also available to other clients this could be a fine opportunity to acquire a yacht whose design is well along to completion that you can adjust to your own lifestyle and taste. With so much work already done, the design would naturally cost less and save time if you initiate a project now, and take advantage of our accomplished thinking about this new set of elegant lines.
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht designer René van der Velden unveils platform for new 37-40m motor yacht range"
- Superyacht Design specialist René van der Velden Yacht Designs new atelier is up and running
- New 110-foot René Van Der Velden Yacht
- Superyacht Design specialist René van der Velden Yacht Design expands
- Superyacht Moonen 133 by Rene van der Velden Yacht Design
- Kongsberg Maritime unveils K-Master platform