One of the most exciting events in the superyachting community the St Barths Bucket will be held from 16 till 19 March 2017. Sailing Yacht STATE OF GRACE provides an incredible opportunity to all yachting enthusiasts, professionals and first-time charter guests to participate in this thrilling event. The 39.4m metre superyacht offers an incredible accommodation and a highly professional race crew.
State of Grace is the first sailing yacht in Perini Navi‘s new fast crossing series. She features a 1,192 sq m sail plan and innovative control systems. Her 50m mast and furling boom are made of high-tech carbon fibre.
Beautiful interior and well-planned layout create a very welsomcing atmosphere. Her split-level salon includes broad skylight. A master cabin features a private gym and Turkish Bath.
The spacious cockpit area with detachable bimini has comfortable seating and adjustable tables, and is ideal for entertainment and relaxation.
Water toy selection is vast, and also includes a fishing chair with full deep-sea fishing equipment.
To secure this sailing yacht for charter for St Barths Bucket 2017 or for any other dates please contact your preferred charter broker. CharterWorld provides highly professional and unbiased service.
Sailing Yacht STATE OF GRACE (hull C.2180)
|Year:||2013||L.O.A.:||40m (131')||Beam:||9.4m (30'84'')|
|Max Speed:||12 knots||Cruise Speed:||Engines:||2xCAT C18 500 Kw diesels|
Superyacht News Related to "STATE OF GRACE for Charter for St Barths Bucket 2017"
- Charter Yacht AXIA wins St Barths’ Bucket awards and is now ready for charter in New England
- The Perini Navi Group to once again sponsor St Barths Bucket Regatta
- Perini Navi superyacht SEAHAWK and sailing yacht STATE OF GRACE among Finalists for ISS Design Awards 2014
- St Barths Bucket 2014: Day 3
- Perini Navi Superyacht SEAHAWK and STATE OF GRACE yacht debut at MYS 2013