Constructed by the South African shipyard, Two Oceans Marine, in Cape Town, the 75-foot motor yacht Quo Vadis has been recently launched by Du Toit Yacht Design. Quo Vadis yacht is a lovely, expedition catamaran, belonging to the Open Ocean 750 series.
The Open Ocean 750 Expedition yacht Quo Vadis is essentially the big sister of the very successful Open Ocean 630 yacht. She was designed for a keen game fisherman as the mother ship for the game fishing boat, the Two Oceans 48 Sports Fisher. Comfortable accommodation for game fishing expeditions is provided, whether private or charter.
With powerful engines and a large fuel capacity, the luxury catamaran yacht Quo Vadis is capable of towing the game fishing boat for long distances, and has been designed for transatlantic use. Accommodation is comfortable and practical for a group of keen game fishermen for a long or short game fishing trip, and luxurious by expedition yacht standards.
Principal Dimensions of the Open Ocean 750 Expedition Yacht Quo Vadis:
LWL 21.8 m 71.52 ft
LOA 22.62 m 74.21 ft
Beam Overall 10.57 m 34.67 ft
Draft 1.10 m 52, 920 lbs
Displacement (DWL) 24, 000 kgs 52, 920 lbs
Motors (Cummins QSB5.9-305 MCD) 2 x 228 kW 2 X 305 HP
Superyacht News Related to "Du Toit Yacht Design launch the Open Ocean 750 Luxury Sports Expedition Yacht QUO VADIS"
- Cantieri Navali Chioggia (CNC) expedition yacht Ocean King 88 due in 2012
- Vripack receives a ShowBoats Design Award for expedition charter yacht E&E
- Cheoy Lee launch Serenity 90 Expedition Yacht
- New designs based on the 73m expedition yacht Pegaso platform by Pegaso Marine, Moore Yacht Design and Freire
- Expedition Charter Yacht E & E (ex Jasmin II) – Comments from Art-Line Interior Design