The 90m Superyacht Illusion designed by the London based Rainsford Mann Design (RMD) has begun construction at Raffles Shipyard in China. The 90 metre motor yacht project Illusion was designed by RMD, who took inspiration from the Rolls Royce motorcar, seen particularly in the styling of the stem bow and flowing sheer line. The interior layout of megayacht Illusion was also designed by Rainsford Mann Design. She will be able to accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 luxurious staterooms along with a crew of 27.
The main engineering components of the Illusion motor yacht are provided by Rolls Royce Marine. M/Y Illusion will be powered by two 3000hp Rolls Royce Diesel engines which will provide an expected maximum speed of 18-20 knots.
The 90m luxury superyacht Illusion will be delivered in 2014.
Superyacht News Related to "90m Motor Yacht Illusion by RMD begins construction at Raffles Shipyard"
- Mulder Shipyard begins new yard construction
- Motor Yacht ILLUSION a Benetti 46.55m (152’7) Superyacht
- Construction begins on Explorer Superyacht Star Fish by Aquos Series & McMullen & Wing
- Megayacht RED SQUARE under construction at the Turkish shipyard Dunya Yachts
- Motor yacht Bellagio by Bellagio Yachts and Vripack under construction at Mulder Shipyard