IP.YD, led by the Greek yacht designer and architect Ira Petromanolaki, is proud to present its latest project: the 55 metre luxury motor yacht PROJECT SMEW. Designer was inspired by the movement of birds, with the exterior lines of the boat reflecting this fluidity and creating and aerodynamic appearance.
Superyacht Project Smew was designed to offer greatest in comfort to her guests. Innovative standards and quality of materials ensure a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere aboard this magnificent 55m luxury concept.
Principal measurements of the yachts include the 55 metres in length over all, a beam of 5.3 metres and a draft of 9.3 metres.
Superyacht News Related to "55m luxury motor yacht Project SMEW by Ira Petromanolaki of IP.YD"
- 40.5m motor yacht i41 by Ira Petromanolaki from IP.YD
- New 28.5m motor yacht Vento 94 concept by Ira Petromanolaki of IP.YD
- Additional images of the 40m luxury yacht M (Project M) by Bilgin Yachts
- 90m motor yacht PROJECT LIGHT by Nauta Yachts
- New ISA 54.5m Motor Yacht Project Panorama due to be delivered in June 2014