Australia & New Zealand Yacht Charter
Here is a selection of charter yachts available in Australia and New Zealand
The Australia and New Zealand yacht charter scenes are varied and diverse. From the magnificent coral reefs of Queensland, to the historical ports of Tasmania or the ancient green peaks of the Marlborough Sounds in New Zealand, a yacht charter vacation in Australasia is guaranteed to provide a taste of something rare.
Australia's most acclaimed yacht charter areas include:
- Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef: The Great Barrier Reef stretches for miles down the east coast of Queensland and is the largest Barrier Reef in the world. Naturally, the diving, snorkeling and fishing are superb.
- The Whitsundays: Mostly national park islands, some spotted with first class resorts. The Whitsundays offer the warmth and beauty of the South Pacific, with the sophistication and quality facilities, of any first world country.
- Sydney & Pittwater: Australia?s most vibrant city. The stunning harbor of Sydney is the ideal place for a sailboat, power boat or corporate yacht charter. The Hawkesbury River, just north of Sydney, winds for over 50 miles inland through spectacular sandstone cliffs, small towns, uninhabited islands and woods.
- Fraser Island: The world's largest sand island and a place of incredible natural beauty. An island of white sand dunes, patterned with fresh water lakes. Fraser is renowned for an amazing eco-system of bird, marine and wildlife.
- Hobart: Tasmania is a scenic, historical treasure
- Perth: Western Australia is adored for its brilliant blue skies, warm sunny climate and white sandy beaches. Its beauty is in its natural isolation, size and the merging of two oceans.
The New Zealand yacht charter scene is equally as spectacular. The country holds an ancient, mystic charm. The geography is diverse and stunning. Being a country of seasons and change; New Zealand always has something to offer toward a delightful yacht charter holiday. Auckland's Hauraki Gulf, Coromandel and the Bay of Islands offers miles of coastline, freckled with off shore islands and stunning beaches. The south island offers the protected waterways and spectacular scenery of Marlborough and Milford Sounds as well as the natural beauty of the Abel Tasman. New Zealand also offers the very best in world class cuisine and wine, which means whether you charter a bareboat, crewed, power boat or sail boat or a luxury yacht, you're guaranteed to enjoy it in style.
Australia Yacht Charter - There are many great Australia yacht charter opportunities. The two internationally known and world-class yacht charter areas in Australia are the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland and the Pittwater or Hawkesbury waterways in the New South Wales, near Sydney
New Zealand Yacht Charter - The New Zealand yacht charter scene is quite spectacular. But it's no surprise that New Zealand and yacht charters go hand in glove. The New Zealanders (Kiwis) are particularly at home on the water with more boats per capita than any other country.
Below is a selection of charter yachts available in Australia and New Zealand, for a larger choice of charter yachts, click here