TURAMA Luxury yacht
If you have any questions about the TURAMA information page below please contact us.
Motor yacht TURAMA can accommodate up to 70 guests in 43 cabins within her huge 117.35m (385') long hull.
M/Y TURAMA is a full displacement steel twin propeller luxury yacht which was built in Finland by yacht builder Rauma Yard in 1990 and converted in 2004 to a luxury pleasure yacht. She is Class LRS Lloyds 100A1 Passenger Ship LMC, UMS and can accordingly accommodate more than 12 guests, in a 16 Single, 17 Double and10 Twin cabin arrangement (see below for further details).
TURAMA’s Very comprehensive Equipment and Facility list:
- Piano in her saloon
- Main Salon, Lounge, Dance Floor, Grand Piano, Large Plasma TV
- Main Dining Room - 104 Seats - Large Plasma TV
- 16 Seat Private Cinema / Conference Room
- 12 Seat Meeting Room / Boardroom
- 80-100 Seat Conference Theatre / Exhibition Display Area, with Multimedia Projection System & 62" Plasma Screen
- 8 Station Internet Café - Wireless Internet in all public areas
- Children's Playroom with 61" Plasma Screen, piano, and video game systems
- Swimming Pool and Spa Pool Spa, Exercise Gym
- Sauna & Beauty Salon, Massage & Aroma-Therapy Room
- On Board Hospital
- Fully Certified Helipad
- The yacht’s Water Toys include 4 Wave Runners and a Water Ski.
|Type/Year:||Luxury yacht /1990|
|Beam:||5.23m (17' 2")|
|L.O.A.:||117.35m (385' )|
|Max Speed:||14 knots|
|Engines:||2 x Wartsilla|
|Cruise Speed:||13 knots|
|Builder/Designer:||Sete Yachts, Rauma Yard, Finland|
|Locations:||Jost Van Dyke, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND, Brazil, Panama, Aegean Islands, St. Thomas, Dubai, Amalfi Coast|
TURAMA’s amazing accommodation includes:
- A Master Suite of 200 m2 on the upper deck, surrounded by wall to wall windows at a completely private area with "His" and "Hers" bathrooms with separate Spa Pool and Hamam, as well as "His" and "Hers" dressing rooms. There is also a master suit Breakfast area, and Study with en suite facilities, Private Sun Deck with outdoor Spa Pool.
- 1 Junior Master Suite (40 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42", spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
- 1 Junior Master Suite (40 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42", spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
- 9 V.I.P.Suites (40 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42", spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
- 6 V.I.P.Suites (35 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42", spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
- 4 V.I.P. Suites (40 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42", spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
- 5 V.I.P. Suites (35 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42", spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
- 16 Single First Class Cabins (14 m2) with TV and en-suite bathroom.
Superyacht TURAMA has 1 Master Suite (with his & hers bathrooms and dressing rooms ensuite salon) and connecting to: 2 VIP Suites with queen-size beds, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathrooms. 24 Luxury Double and Twin Guests cabin (40m) each with marble bathroom and spa pool 16 Single First Class Cabins with en-suite bathroom. All her bathrooms are marble with Spa Pool. (26 Suites 35 - 40 Sq meters Master Suite 200 sq meters)
Amenities and Extras
Tenders & Toys -2 Solemar 240HP inflatable rigid hull tenders. Capacity 24 persons. -1 Novomarine 115HP inflatable rigid hull tenders.Capacity 12 persons. -4 Kawasaki 900 cc wave runners. -Water skiing,snorkeling and other water sports equipement. Communications: Wi-Fi in all public areas Cable internet in all Suites Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities. Plasma Screen/DVD/Hi-Fi in all suites and cabins.
The luxury yacht TURAMA displayed on this page is merely informational and she is not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor is she represented or marketed in anyway by CharterWorld. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and informations are displayed in good faith but CharterWorld does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.