Next week in New Zealand, The Cloud on Queens Wharf is the place to be for those interested in seeing top marine innovations that make the New Zealand marine industry so successful and highly respected all around the world.
On Monday, October 3 and Tuesday October 4, the marine industry will showcase examples of some of its most recent innovations in The Cloud on Queens Wharf.
On display will be breakthrough products or displays from companies such Core Builders (builders of the wingsailed AC45 catamarans), Hamilton Jet (the Christchurch company which, for 50 years, has pioneered commercial water jet designs around the world), SMI Interiors (innovative creators of interiors for some of the world’s finest superyachts) and Rayglass Boats (one of New Zealand’s most successful production boatbuilders and creator of the revolutionary Pro-Jet).
As well being able to view the innovative products and watch videos of them in action, visitors to The Cloud and media will also be able to listen to and interact with representatives of the four companies.
At 5.30pm on Tuesday, October 4, visitors and media are invited to a forum discussing why New Zealand marine companies have been so innovative and what they do to encourage and foster innovation within their companies. Questions to members of the panel will also be welcome.
Superyacht News Related to "New Zealand Marine innovation Forum in The Cloud to start next week"
- New Zealand Marine Export Group to host the Superyacht Captains Forum 15-16 September 2011
- New Zealand Prime Minister Rt Hon John Key to welcome Superyacht Captains Forum
- Yacht captains head for Auckland for the Superyacht Captains Forum New Zealand
- Bellingham Marine awarded contract for upgrade of Westhaven Marina Auckland, New Zealand
- Superyacht Australia’s strong presence at the NZ Marine Superyacht Captains Forum, Auckland