Rendova Boats, Inc, a company specializing in the innovative inflatable yacht tender design, has recently presented the new XT line of deluxe yacht tenders. The XT designation represents a major departure from conventional yacht tenders and brings a variety of features to increase the style, safety, comfort, as well as performance. The Rendova XT 15 yacht tender has also been awarded as ‘Best Tender’ in the 2012 AIM Marine Group Editor’s Choice Awards.
The most dramatic departure is that unlike most yacht tenders, the Rendova XT yacht tenders will never deflate as the air is captured in an unconventional way for this type of boat. The foam collar is heavily coated with a proprietary polymer that is available in a variety of beautiful colors rather than the standard white or drab gray of conventional inflatables. A heavy duty rubrail with a unique cover retention system is then added for additional protection from abrasion at the dock, and includes a grab lip for easier “off-beaching”.
Another exciting and very useable feature is the “beach door” which is perfect for taking people and dogs to the beach and letting them step directly on the sand without getting wet. In the top of the beach door is a stainless steel telescoping ladder for swimming and diving so the kids can climb in and out of the boat at the farthest distance from the propeller for maximum safety.
Superyacht News Related to "New XT line of deluxe yacht tenders by Rendova Boats"
- Hodgdon Yachts introduces the Custom Tenders Line for superyachts
- The 9m Limousine yacht tender for the 77.7m superyacht Tango by Compass Tenders, Eidsgaard Design and EYOS Tenders
- Changes for Donzi Marine & Pro-Line Boats plus Rebirth for Baja Marine
- DeLuxe San Diego Luxury Lifestyle Event to showcase Perini Navi superyacht ZENJI
- Windy Boats nominated for three awards