Progress is continuing on the new motor yacht Hatteras 100 Raised Pilothouse, which is scheduled to debut in the fall of 2013. Lamination work on the hull of the Hatteras 100 Raised Pilothouse yacht, came to completion in July. Pouring over it for the past six weeks, engineers and craftsmen have been laying in electrical, plumbing and propulsion systems. Special work has also gone into making the engine room a showpiece, featuring twin CAT C32A @ 1900 BHP marine diesels as the center of attention.
The main deck and superstructure of the Hatteras 100 RPH motor yacht, were also finished in lamination this week, followed by a complex rotation involving two gigantic cranes before being sent to the line.
The cap for this beautiful new Hatteras 100 yacht is currently undergoing its finishing touches. The tooling department will soon complete the massive 80 foot flybridge mold and then send it to the lamination department for part construction.
As the larger pieces of the puzzle come together, several smaller ones have too. The Hatteras woodshop and finishing room have finished a number of the stateroom cabinets and dressers. The open-grain wenge is finished with a clear topcoat, to show off the wood’s natural color. The rich, dark wooden surfaces will be balanced with elegant dimensional doors and drawer fronts; accented with off-white padded-panels.
Superyacht News Related to "Work continues on the Hatteras 100 Raised Pilothouse motor yacht"
- New Hatteras motor yacht 100 Raised Pilothouse to be unveiled in spring 2013
- New motor yacht 95 Raised Pilothouse by Hatteras Yachts to be unveiled in Summer 2013
- 32m BMD 105 Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht by Boksa Marine Design
- New motor yacht 114 Raised Pilothouse by Hargrave Custom Yachts with delivery in Summer 2012
- New Contract for 120’ 36.6m Raised Pilothouse Trinity Motor yacht