The US shipyard Westport Yachts has successfully completed the 34m motor yacht Ubiquitous, previously known as hull 7745. The Ubiquitous superyacht is one of the latest hulls from the Westport 112 line, featuring crisp, contemporary styling balanced with timeless traditional appeal keynotes. She is built to uncompromising standards of structural integrity and quality.
The Westport 112 super yacht Ubiquitous can accommodate 8 guests in four stunning ensuite staterooms. She is managed by a 5-member crew. The interior arrangement provides with unsurpassed luxury, privacy and comfort, whether socializing at dockside or at a remote anchorage.
Like other Westport 112 vessels, the luxury yacht Ubiquitous (ex hull 7745) is run by twin MTU 16V 2000 engines, reaching a maximum speed of about 25 knots and a range of 2,500 miles at 12 knots. She comfortably cruises at 22 knots and boasts a beam of 7.2m (23.9ft), while her draught is of 1.6m (5.6ft).Share this:
Superyacht News Related to "Westport 112 motor yacht Ubiquitous (ex hull 7745) completed"
- 8th Westport 164′ Motor Yacht Hull 5008 In Build
- 34.10m motor yacht Lady Lily by Westport sold
- Golfing Legend Jack Nicklaus’ Westport 130 motor yacht Sea Bear to debut at Boat Asia 2012
- 50m Motor Yacht MY GIRL by Westport Hauls Out at Oceania Marine Shipyard
- The first Codecasa 50s open superyacht hull C 120 due to be completed in 2013