Today saw the successful launch of the 72m flagship Stella Maris superyacht, built by the Italian shipyard VSY. Following a great success of the two previous 62-metre vessels, luxury yacht Candyscape II as well as RoMa megayacht, motor yacht Stella Maris will premiere at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, held in September. With naval architecture by Laurent Giles, her exterior design is by Espen Oeino and her interior design by Michela Reverberi.
Luxury yacht Stella Maris can sleep up to 12 guests in comfort and style. She is managed by an impressive crew of 20 professionals. Among special features of this beautiful vessel belong Wellness, Hamman, Steam Bathroom, Gymnasium, Massage room as well as Jacuzzi swimming pool. Stella Maris also provides a wide array of tenders and water toys, including two 24′ Tenders, two Jet-Skis and a Rescue Tender.
Measuring 72 meters in length over all, the splendid Stella Maris superyacht reaches a top speed of 17 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 12 knots, thanks to her twin Caterpillar 3516B tier II diesel engines.
Superyacht News Related to "VSY launch the 72m luxury yacht STELLA MARIS"
- 72m megayacht STELLA MARIS by VSY to premiere at Monaco Yacht Show
- The first images from the launch of the 72m superyacht STELLA MARIS by VSY
- VSY presents its 72m superyacht STELLA MARIS
- The use of glass on the 72m motor yacht Stella Maris by Viareggio Superyachts
- Luxury yacht STELLA MARIS becomes one of the only four yachts in the world with certified helideck