Built to comply with the principles of LDL (Low Displacement Length) where the vessel’s volume is fundamental, but the lines of the vessel itself are leading in the design, the 21.45m motor yacht NED 70 by the Dutch builder NED Yachts has been launched. NED 70 yacht boasts beautiful exterior by renowned Vripack.
Vripack designed luxury yacht NED 70 provides three lovely cabins. There is the owner’s cabin, which can be found in the front of the vessel, with two guest cabins, located in the back. The guest cabins are spacious, each with its own bathroom with a separated toilet as well as shower compartment. The front part of this splendid vessel offers the main saloon, along with the wheelhouse.
Thanks to twin John Deere 6068 SFM 50 M5 engines, the 21.45m NED 70 yacht can reach a top speed of 15 knots, while her cruising speed is of 9 knots. Her beam is of 5.49m and a draft at half load is of 0.96m.
Superyacht News Related to "Vripack designed 21.45m luxury yacht NED 70 by NED Yachts launched"
- Vripack designed 17m motor yacht Vivante 55 HT by Vivante Yachts
- Slender but powerful 21.45m motor yacht NED 70 by Ned Yacht and Vripack
- 12 custom yachts with naval architecture by Vripack delivered to their Owners this Spring
- Vripack designed Osprey 34 yacht tender by Wajer and Wajer Yachts
- New 54m motor yacht Chuggaboom designed by Vripack