Launched by the respected South African Southern Wind Shipyard in April 2011, the 30-metre sailing yacht Cape Arrow is the third SW 100 RS performance cruiser, featuring naval architecture by Farr Yacht Design. Cape Arrow superyacht’s concept, interior design as well as exterior styling are all developed by Nauta Design.
Superyacht News Related to "A video of the SW 100 RS luxury yacht CAPE ARROW by Southern Wind Shipyard"
- Open Day and Sail aboard Southern Wind superyacht CAPE ARROW
- SW 100 RS Sailing Yacht CAPE ARROW launched by Southern Wind – The 3rd SW 100 Raised Saloon
- Sailing yacht SW 82 RS by Southern Wind Shipyard
- The first SW 102 DS sailing yacht ALMAGORES II by Southern Wind launched
- The 11th Southern Wind Shipyard Trophy to start on Monday