Delivered by Vitters in 2011, the 42.6m charter yacht Sarissa is a beautiful carbon globetrotter, featuring a fully modern hull shape, sail plan, as well as foils. With exterior by Bill Tripp and interior by Rhoades Young Design, the sailing yacht Sarissa is one of the largest carbon fibre sloops ever constructed in the Netherlands. Available for luxury charter in both the Carribean and Mediterranean Seas, Sarissa can accommodate a maximum number of 10 guests in luxury and comfort.
Below is a video of the 42.6m Vitters superyacht Sarissa by Tom Nitsch Images.
Superyacht News Related to "Video of the 42.6m charter yacht SARISSA by Vitters"
- 42.6m Vitters charter yacht SARISSA receives Naval Architecture Award
- Vitters’ 42.6m Mediterranean charter yacht ‘Sarissa’
- Vitters launch sailing yacht Sarissa
- Video of the 41m Heesen charter yacht SEVEN SINS refitted by ICON Yachts
- Vitters 43m sailing yacht MYSTERE fitted with the NRG Sonihull System by E-Tech Yachting